We know how hard it can be to fit in a workout when you have little ones at home. So, for your convenience, we offer child care every week day from 9-10:30am. Our spacious, clean child care room is stocked with plenty of toys and games to keep your child(ren) entertained!
Your school-age children are also welcome to hang out in our child care room during our late afternoon open gym and evening classes (however, there will be no dedicated child care provider on duty).
To ensure that our child care room is properly staffed, we ask that you sign up for child care in advance (through our MindBody site). We offer package 2 options:
- Single Child Care Drop-in: $5
- Unlimited Child Care: $30 per month, per child
For the safety of the children and staff, we ask that you agree to the following policies prior to leaving your child(ren) in our care:
- Please enter through the childcare entrance (1209 Industrial) and bring your child directly to the childcare room before starting your workout.
- Parents/Guardians are required to sign their child in at drop off.
- Please do not drop off your child until 10 minutes before class starts.
- Please pick up your child no later than 10 minutes after class ends.
- Children are not allowed in the gym workout area before, after or during class.
- Parents/Guardians must remain on the premises while their child is in care of childcare staff.
- Children will be released ONLY to the person who dropped them off.
- Please bring your child freshly diapered. Diapers will NOT be changed by the childcare staff. If your child does need his/her diaper changed, then the childcare staff will ask you to leave the class to change your child.
- For the well-being of the other children and staff, please refrain from bringing a sick child into the childcare area.
- Please label all of your child’s belongings with his/her name.
- The childcare room will provide age appropriate toys. For safety and hygienic reasons we ask that you refrain from bringing in your child’s own personal toys.
- Children will remove shoes while in the childcare room.
- If a child is inconsolable, parents will be notified and asked to return to the childcare room to assist the staff.
- For the well-being of the other children, if a child needs assistance to use the bathroom, parents/guardians will be notified and asked to accompany the child to the bathroom.
- Medications will not be administered by the childcare staff.
- No food or drink is allowed in the childcare room
- 37690457_2087822018139658_8231237576481046528_n29342265_2010835819171612_892279777042367692_n29365853_2010835835838277_3482912491872447237_n32464411_2036277236627470_229786965153677312_n32293402_2036277249960802_1147373398997860352_n32917719_2038940759694451_3859885713050828800_n32953089_2039310819657445_4774293347109961728_n (1)33059935_2039311026324091_7805028429597769728_n37380415_2082655811989612_6808469701937594368_n37625948_2087699081485285_3311094647601758208_n37691956_2087818044806722_6664718666958897152_n37656570_2087818051473388_3881528199284260864_n37653794_2087818094806717_5383507266609610752_n37644875_2087818108140049_5659474235525955584_n37531238_2087822024806324_4772193627793260544_nIMG_5400IMG_5399IMG_5398IMG_5389C80A1B0B-F709-4D2F-A8DD-98A063FBBBF0B450ED86-F166-4A7F-95EB-2418888A9D552017-10-11_120921462962_1929738600614668_4576771189378411135_n21544096_708206508305_2480793165879956646_o21427110_708206154015_2706425536406204639_o21414834_708205001325_2775731583800412234_o21369061_708205465395_3313412982779263299_o21457794_708205774775_9043892673516039939_o21415058_708205161005_1871050673733123941_o21414834_708205001325_2775731583800412234_o21544020_708206283755_7323821472219448462_oCC RoomTodays WO 3Todays WO 118527892_10155352738917803_3101700524930115079_n20638771_1917162161872312_4537619545074913715_n20729675_1917162131872315_7094557824848537881_n20622241_1917162128538982_296189113665263425_n20663685_1917162125205649_1301377801738644350_n20374596_1911257545796107_1852509882036320225_n20293054_1911257549129440_4218244728191956444_n13775929_1741455112776352_6252190758645001498_n19800651_1904259449829250_4700965505443993247_o20615567_10212257870714990_7649076216956785066_o20604699_1916457868609408_94584615965585563_n20245673_10213206670143651_8203247973605835595_n20139678_10213206666863569_110229324821636901_n19905462_10213080654393336_4039535381101114120_npic1
The Delirium Difference!
“I love Delirium Fitness! Each workout is different so it never gets boring. The classes are small so the trainers are able to give individualized attention. After years of excuses I have found a place that I enjoy going to and a lot less excuses to not work out.”Tami Elliott
“I am thrilled to have found Delirium Fitness. I am able to push myself physically in the supportive company of fabulous women with the expertise and encouragement of instructors who are dedicated to improving strength, endurance, and awareness of the mind-body connection. I am truly thankful for Delirium!”Anu Agrawal
“Seriously, this place is awesome!!! I am so grateful for Delirium Fitness and feel so much more alive these days. I’m over the age of 40 and in the best shape of my life! Delirium Fitness has helped me to greatly improve my diet, posture, confidence, and mental and physical strength!”Valerie Haeussler
Love that the trainers keep track of each of our performances throughout the workout. The personal touch to the workout at Delirium Fitness is truly the difference here. The trainers manage each of our workouts at the level we are at and progress us to help us achieve our very best. Heart monitors are only one of the tools they utilize. Their keen eye and taking the time to know each and everyone one of us is the greatest advantage here. Whether it’s heart monitoring or form, it’s keep me h…Lori Shepard
“I have been a gym rat for the better part of 25 years and can say without hesitation that Delirium Fitness has been one of the best nutrition/fitness programs that I have had the pleasure of working with.”Michele PalermoClient
“I can honestly say over the past year I have not done the same workout routine twice. Each session I was completing different exercises with the same result: drenched in sweat with muscles shaking and the feeling of complete accomplishment! Del never failed to surprise me with a new challenge and encouragement when I needed it the most.”April GonzalesClient
“Delirium workouts are always challenging, varied, and fun. Trainers are incredibly professional and easy to work with.”Irina YermilovClient
“I love working out with this supportive group of ladies. It makes my workouts one of the highlights of my day.”Courtney Wang
“I joined Delirium Fitness about 2.5 years ago. I am in my 40s and in the best shape of my life. The workouts are definitely challenging but the creativity makes them fun too. Delirium Fitness is challenging, inspiring and fun all at the same time. You should come check it out!”Michelle Kloack
“Delirium is the best! Fun, challenging workouts tailored to your individual needs and goals, knowledgeable, motivating trainers, and an awesome, supportive group of women!”Anna Cody