We know how hard it can be to fit in a workout when you have little ones at home. So, for your convenience, we offer child care every week day from 9-10:30am. Our spacious, clean child care room is stocked with plenty of toys and games to keep your child(ren) entertained!
Your school-age children are also welcome to hang out in our child care room during our late afternoon open gym and evening classes (however, there will be no dedicated child care provider on duty).
To ensure that our child care room is properly staffed, we ask that you sign up for child care in advance (through our MindBody site). We offer package 2 options:
- Single Child Care Drop-in: $5
- Unlimited Child Care: $30 per month, per child
For the safety of the children and staff, we ask that you agree to the following policies prior to leaving your child(ren) in our care:
- Please enter through the childcare entrance (1209 Industrial) and bring your child directly to the childcare room before starting your workout.
- Parents/Guardians are required to sign their child in at drop off.
- Please do not drop off your child until 10 minutes before class starts.
- Please pick up your child no later than 10 minutes after class ends.
- Children are not allowed in the gym workout area before, after or during class.
- Parents/Guardians must remain on the premises while their child is in care of childcare staff.
- Children will be released ONLY to the person who dropped them off.
- Please bring your child freshly diapered. Diapers will NOT be changed by the childcare staff. If your child does need his/her diaper changed, then the childcare staff will ask you to leave the class to change your child.
- For the well-being of the other children and staff, please refrain from bringing a sick child into the childcare area.
- Please label all of your child’s belongings with his/her name.
- The childcare room will provide age appropriate toys. For safety and hygienic reasons we ask that you refrain from bringing in your child’s own personal toys.
- Children will remove shoes while in the childcare room.
- If a child is inconsolable, parents will be notified and asked to return to the childcare room to assist the staff.
- For the well-being of the other children, if a child needs assistance to use the bathroom, parents/guardians will be notified and asked to accompany the child to the bathroom.
- Medications will not be administered by the childcare staff.
- No food or drink is allowed in the childcare room